Poster boards will be displayed over four Congress days: June 24-27, 2019.
Presenters are requested to stand by their posters during the lunch and coffee breaks for informal discussions.
Preparing your Poster
- It is recommended that your poster be no larger than 90cm high x 120cm wide (Landscape style).
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
Hanging your Poster
- All poster presentations are scheduled in one of two shifts: June 24-25 or June 26-27. Please check the program via the Meeting website or Mobile App to confirm which shift your poster is assigned to.
- Posters in the June 24-25 shift should be hung between 9-11AM on June 24, and must removed no later than 6PM on June 25.
- Posters in the June 26-27 shift should be hung between 6:30-8AM on June 26, and removed no later than 6PM on June 27.
- The organisers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed on time.
- Please check the program via the Meeting website or Mobile App for the exact board number on which you should hang your poster. Please only hang your poster on the board assigned to you.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
- Please DO NOT write or paint on the poster boards
- Please DO NOT use nails, push pins, screws, or any tools that will puncture the poster boards.