It is mandatory that all presenters prepare a disclosure slide as the first slide in their presentation. If you have nothing to disclose, this slide must be included indicating "nothing to disclose". Please click HERE to download the Disclosure Slide template.
Speaker's Ready Room
The Speakers' Ready Room will be located in the Harlem Room, on the 4th floor of the venue. Due to a high number of speakers and oral/flash presenters in the program, the Speakers' Ready Room will be very busy. Please come to the Speakers' Ready Room when you arrive at the Meeting (or at least two hours hour prior to your session) in order to assure enough time to load your presentation using your USB memory stick.
In the Speakers' Ready Room, technicians will be ready to help you upload your presentation and check/ rehearse your presentation.
Opening hours for the Speaker's Ready Room will be as follows:
Monday, June 24, 2019 07:00 – 17:30
Tuesday, June 25, 2019 06:30 – 17:00
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 06:30 – 17:00
Thursday, June 27, 2019 06:30 – 17:50
Technical Requirements and Instructions for Presentation
- You may use the WSSFN19 PowerPoint template for your presentation, which can be downloaded HERE.
- Please make sure that all fonts, images, animations and sounds appear as expected in your PowerPoint presentation.
- On presentation mode, your text should be large enough to be easily readable. The slides should not include multiple rows of text in small font.
- Please note that the congress computers in the session halls are being supplied with Office 2016. Native Projection ratio of the screens is 16:9.
- We strongly recommend not using your personal computers for presentation. If you feel this is necessary, please discuss with the technicians in the Speaker's Ready Room at least four hours prior to your presentation. Please note that the time used for connecting your computer during the session will be deducted from your total presentation time.
- Important note for Macintosh users: Make sure you use a common font such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc (special fonts might not be recognized in PowerPoint on the PC). Insert all pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT – these images will not be visible in PowerPoint on a PC).
During Your Presentation
The session hall will be staffed with an AV technician who will assist in starting each presentation. From the lectern, you will be able to remote control your presentation using a computer mouse or up/down/right/left keys on a keyboard.
- Please stick carefully to your allotted time. Chairpersons have strict instructions to interrupt if you exceed the allocated time slot. A digital timer will be visible to assist with time keeping.
- Please leave enough time for question and a discussion at the end of your talk.
- Maintain eye contact with the audience while presenting slides.
- We encourage more audience interaction where this is appropriate.
Please check the program via the Meeting website or Mobile App for the exact amount of time allotted to your presentation.
Thank you for your participation in WSSFN19!